Otter Hub Lighting Options

• Mike J
    Wright County

I recently bought an Otter Resort hub that I plan to use for deer camp and ice camping. Being new to this, what is everyone using for LED lights? Ideally I’d like some rope lights that hookup to my deep cycle boat battery. Any other ideas are welcome.

Gregg Gunter

You can find inexpensive LED ribbon lights, or Otter, Clam, etc. I have Clam if I remember right. Hooks up to the battery on the Humminbird.

Bill Sackenreuter
    Devils Lake ND

That little round led light from clam works great in hubs,bolts to the roof hub and cord zipties along one of the poles.Super bright with no shadows,best light ive found for my hub.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That little round led light from clam works great in hubs,bolts to the roof hub and cord zipties along one of the poles.Super bright with no shadows,best light ive found for my hub.

We use that one as well.
    I tried the rope light thing and disliked it. The hub light is better. When I’m camping I wired a 2 bulb led work site rope light and hang them facing towards the canvas and they make it perfectly light enough, not blinding and the light is facing away so it doesn’t effect my eyes so much. That I clip right to a lithium vex batter or my 40v strikemaster battery.

Mike J
    Wright County

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.