Open water fishing shows

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Glad they are back. applause

rwilliam
    St.Paul, Mn

Im too am glad. love watching them on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, along with IDO.

kidfish

I’m laid up for a few weeks after a hip replacement. I’m glad I don’t have to watch the 5th re-runs of deer hunting shows.
    Lindners was back on this week. Hoping James or Pat will make a Mississippi show again this year.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hoping James or Pat will make a Mississippi show again this year.

Unless we get a long run of cold-weather soon I expect we will have a very early return to the boats.

grizzly
    nebraska

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>kidfish wrote:</div>

Unless we get a long run of cold-weather soon I expect we will have a very early return to the boats.

Hope so

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hope so

Based on my experience it sure seems like Mother Nature will go out of her way to mock the wants and desires of anglers, myself included.

FryDog62

My exercise routine year round is the recumbent bike, not very enjoyable but made tolerable by watching the Twins in the summer and fishing shows in the winter. DVR is set for several shows including of course IDO.

Long and unpredictable winter, ‘bout time for a Balvenie Doublewood James?!?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Long and unpredictable winter, ‘bout time for a Balvenie Doublewood James?!?

Two threads in a row people have recommended I drink scotch. I’m in!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Mike Westman never leaves his boat. He loves the river and get’s after it. His successes are inspiring for those like me behind a keyboard.

But then I cherish nights in a sleeper house out on Mille Lacs. I get after it at a “more relaxed” pace now. tongue

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>kidfish wrote:</div>

As much as I love hardwater, I live in my boat. I do have to say, an earlier open water date would make it really tough to get to opener in May!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Holst wrote:</div>

Mike Westman never leaves his boat. He loves the river and get’s after it. His successes are inspiring for those like me behind a keyboard.

But then I cherish nights in a sleeper house out on Mille Lacs. I get after it at a “more relaxed” pace now. tongue

Im just about ready to start ice fishing. Here is a couple from the boat tonight.

Just joking about ice fishing.

Attachments:
    1. Resized_Resized_20200106_203015.jpg

2. Resized_Resized_20200106_2038091.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.