North Korea has sent troops to join Russia’s war in Ukraine

• bigcrappie
    Blaine

WTF is going to happen here? WW3 is coming.

JEREMY
    BP

Ukraine should offer them some food they would probably switch sides.

big_g
    Isle, MN

basically asleep at the wheel….. the crash is coming

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Two of the absolute dumpsters of the world (Russia and North Korea) working together is not really much of a surprise when you look back at recent events in world history.

When North Korea announced it was recognizing the “independence” of portions of Ukraine years ago when they were first invaded…it wasn’t really a shocker either. Syria (yet another dumpster of a country) and North Korea were some of the first to congratulate Russia on that accomplishment. One can only assume these 3 nations swap weapons and funding for their terroristic projects regularly.

The world is filled with a lot of evil that has existed through generations, presidencies, and so on. This is unfortunately nothing new. I personally just hope that the United States keeps the focus on its own domestic interestes (and embasies) before trying to jump in front of these tyrnical nut jobs on every front worldwide.

CaptainMusky

Has it been stated whether they are actually going to be involved in battle? I read last week it was only for training which you can take that any way you want I suppose. Training for battle or training just like we do with Canadian military.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Training for battle or training just like we do with Canadian military.

Sadly this would be about like a Pro football team training with a High school team.
    Canada’s military consist of 68,000 active and 27,000 Reserve’s
    US consist of 1.29 Million Active and 767,000 + reserve’s

I’m not sure we could expect much help from them if we are ever in need of help.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Did anybody try calling Kim and telling him “You’re not going in” ??

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>
    Training for battle or training just like we do with Canadian military.

Sadly this would be about like a Pro football team training with a High school team.
    Canada’s military consist of 68,000 active and 27,000 Reserve’s
    US consist of 1.29 Million Active and 767,000 + reserve’s

I’m not sure we could expect much help from them if we are ever in need of help.

All I’m saying is it’s not unprecedented to train with a bordering country which this is exactly that.

Riverrat

They’ve been there for a few weeks. They have been seen in active combat roles. It’s not a new development, and is probably why they started building up their own defenses a couple months ago, in case they were retaliated against. And China called Kim and told him to stay out, but he apparently didn’t care.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

The story stated as many as 10,000 North Korea are being sent to the front line near the Kursk border region where Russia is having a hard time advancing.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

All I’m saying is it’s not unprecedented to train with a bordering country which this is exactly that.

I could be wrong, but I believe their purpose there is far more than Training.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Nothing instills fear into the US defense conglomerate more than two feeble and debilitated militaries who proved far less than capability of firing accurate missiles!

The IDO world affairs department is on it!

CaptainMusky

Well one of them has nukes so I’d be afraid of that. Neither would have a chance in a ground war. We wouldn’t even need to push in troops just use drones to wipe them out.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Russia, North Korea, Iran, China, Venezuela, they’re all just trouble makers trying to stir the pot. All of them would be wise not to start a full blown war because the odds are stacked heavily against them.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

If you’ve paid attention to Russia in the last 2 years and think they have an operational nuclear program I have the next LiveScope generation to sell you.

ThunderLund78

Hardly a sign of WW3 – in fact it’s a sign of Russia’s last gasp. Even before the war in Ukraine, Russia was in a state of unrecoverable demographic collapse. Low birth rates and early average death ages fueled by a corrupt and self-serving Mob state state that only benefitted Putin and his Oligarch buddies. Now Russia has sent close to a million of its own young men to slaughter for almost no territorial gain and at a cost of hundreds of billions of dollars. Also, Most anyone with an education and/or means has fled the country. There literally will not be enough healthy men and women of child bearing age to replace the dead and dying. It’s also isolated itself from most International trade and torpedoed it’s own arms exporting business by proving it’s equipment sucks. Russia doesn’t have the capacity or equipment to train or supply its own troops, let alone a bunch of starving North Koreans. they will be sent to the meat grinder as human fodder like the hundreds of thousands before them. Putin going this route to avoid calling up more Russian citizens which may serve to fuel a public uprising – and yes that CAN happen in Russia. In fact it’s been the biggest factor in every major Governmental change in its history.

munchy
    NULL

“Don’t”

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

they will be sent to the meat grinder as human fodder like the hundreds of thousands before them

I think so too. Its a sign of extreme desperation. Not enough Russian able-bodies left in the homeland, so they’re desperately asking for help from a country who might be even worse off than they are. Good luck with that Putin

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.