Night Fishing Success

• Tyler Thimsen

Was out about a week and a half ago with my Team, Night Fishing for the first time in 2020! We started fishing about an hour before the sunset and went until around 2:30ish…Caught 4 species, including Walleye, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, and a GIANT BLUEGILL! We probably lost more fish then we caught this night but had a blast laughing the night away with my friend and GF!

Pictured below is some of the fish we caught! Hope you enjoy the video as well…short and sweet! Hope you all had a good Memorial Weekend!

Attachments:
    1. nightfishing2.jpg

2. nightfishing1.jpg

3. nightfishing.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I enjoy watching underwater videos of fish and feel duped. Your clip has an underwater shoot of fish and no underwater footage in the video? False advertising the video is a great way to get people to dislike it.

Tyler Thimsen

I enjoy watching underwater videos of fish and feel duped. Your clip has an underwater shoot of fish and no underwater footage in the video? False advertising the video is a great way to get people to dislike it.

Not once in my title, description, or report did I mention underwater footage. The thumbnail shows a walleye, a bluegill, and a bass…all which we caught. You’re just perceiving things in your own way. Thanks for the outstanding advice.

Cody Meyers

The thumbnail of the video is an underwater shot of a walleye?

I don’t care either way…just saying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.