Nice work Mr Bob Auel

• munchy
    NULL

So if it is illegal for them to sell fish, why do they even need to net? I can’t see them needing that many fish to feed their families.

Oh, and great job to everyone involved in taking down these SOB’s!!

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

The article was from 2013…
    BTW, they all walked away with no charges because of their “background”, which is American just like you and I.

Is there something new in this case?

desperado

No evidently nothing new, seems the story is making it’s rounds again and I completely spaced on it (now that you mention it, I do recall this being a story two yrs ago).

so, I looked and looked again; Still can’t find a dateline on the attached WCCO article.

desperado

No evidently nothing new, seems the story is making it’s rounds again and I completely spaced on it (now that you mention it, I do recall this being a story two yrs ago).

Ah, now I see the dateline (at home on my PC); couldn’t see the dateline when I was reading the WCCO article on my phone … d’oh

desperado

Double post? When I intend to “edit post”
    Arghh … This new-fangled phone is exposing my inner geezer

Now git off my lawn !!

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Nothing new on the case. I saw this again on facebook someone posted it. Most charges got dropped for the natives. Saw some nets out on leech last week while I was Ice fishing.

Bob Auel

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

When using a desktop it’s easy to see the date. Today I was using my cell and I was looking hard for a date and couldn’t find one.

I’m betting that’s the confusion.

Still, GOOD JOB BOB!

desperado

Today I was using my cell and I was looking hard for a date and couldn’t find one.

Backpages.com doesn’t work on your phone?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.