New to IDO

• Carl Olson
    Mazeppa Minnesota

Hello all,

Just saying hi. Looking forward to the community here. I fish pool 4 through 7 primarily for whatever is bitting. Been on a bass kick the last few years. I have a 16.5 ft Alumacraft Magnum with a 60hp Merc tiller. Excited for the summer!

Thanks,
    Carl

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Welcome Carl, this is a great group and I’m sure you’ll see some good stories and a ton of useful information as well. Toss in some “fun threads” that are added about current events or something like “Summer Cocktails”! wave

Sharon
    SE Metro

^^ Yep, what WalleyeStudent said. Welcome, Carl! There are a lot of fun people on here and they’re always willing to share their expertise and opinions – even on non-fishing or hunting related topics! Fun stories, community support for people in need, advice and tips on dog care, birthday wishes and anniversary celebrations, recipes – the potato bar thread was awesome, and so much more. toast

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

Welcome to the forums Carl, we are happy to have you! The forums provide users a world of knowledge on a variety of topics, but we also encourage you to check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss out on any of the videos we post (shows, tips, tricks etc).

https://www.youtube.com/user/InDepthOutdoorsTV

Tight lines!
    Nick

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Welcome aboard! Good info here on many topics. waytogo Keep in touch. Post away!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome Carl!

Let’s see some fish! woot

Carl Olson
    Mazeppa Minnesota

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My dad has a trailer on Lake Osakis snd I spent 3 days up there over the weekend. Report is coming!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.