New IDO Member

• Sharon
    SE Metro

How is Stella adjusting? Hope it’s going well! We could use more photos of her if you have any! mrgreen

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Thanks for asking Sharon. Coming along nicely. Lot of work. Made easier since my wife and I are both home because of this madness. She is a little $hit today! )
    Some days or part of some days one of us does not like her.

Here’s the little “angel” 5 min ago….

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200330_122218351.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

Awww what a cutie she is! Yep, little pups are angels and devils rolled into one.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Well we are at 7 months. Time fly’s. She’s doing well. Next week is bird school. We are excited to have a 2-week break but in reality we will miss her terribly.
    I think she will do well in school judging by her reactions to all wildlife. The one thing they wont have to worry about is guns. We are long past that break in. She goes nuts if I bring one out and has participated in several kills already.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200813_094651595.jpg

Gitchi Gummi

great looking golden suzuki! I may be biased but there is no better combo of hunting dog and family dog out there than a golden retriever.

Where is bird school at?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

great looking golden suzuki! I may be biased but there is no better combo of hunting dog and family dog out there than a golden retriever.

Where is bird school at?

JP Pine Creek in Montgomery MN. Two weeks of intro to birds. That is the only type of training I have ever paid for. First time here. It gets them in front of lots and lots of birds and flushing. Once she’s pointed in the right direction I will continue with game farm, grouse by my cabin and hopefully a trip to Iowa this year. We’ll see how that goes. My oldest pointer doesnt have many years left to hunt and she’s very experienced and better than ever. She still takes precedence on the big trips.

It all started with an inquiry and suggestion form this website. There are serious hunting Goldens out there still. You just have to find them. Thanks again Brian G!!!

Hunting Golden Retriever

Gitchi Gummi

Yes, definitely great hunting lines of goldens out there if you are willing to put in the time and research to find them. Where did you get this one if you don’t mind me asking?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Yes, definitely great hunting lines of goldens out there if you are willing to put in the time and research to find them. Where did you get this one if you don’t mind me asking?

Thunderstruck. She’s not proven yet but there’s little doubt in my mind.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.