New Frabill Bait Station 13

• jbg1219
    NW Iowa

Does anybody know anything about these. They look like frabill’s answer to then Engel cooper. I compared it side by side to the Engel 19 and exterior size is the same. I was after a Engel 13 when I went to the store, but they did not have one, so I bought the frabill. I will give a review after I use it for a bit, but wondering if I made a good decision. Thinking of a few have it and tell me to get an Engel, I will return the frabill before I use it.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

It appears to be nearly the same as my 8 qt Frabill Aqua-Life only a bit larger and with 2 latches. It may have a bit thicker insulation but that is unknown.

I just purchased the Engel 19. My friend has one too. The gasket and locking lid along with their insulating factor is positive but, @ an extra 20 to 30 dollars more for the Engel 19 over the Frabill 13, I’m not sure if it would be worth spending that much more.

jbg1219
    NW Iowa

This new frabill has a gasket on the lid as well… I think I will use it. If nothing else, I will be able to tell others to stay away from it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.