Nestor Falls Trip

• fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

Matt let us use some of his baits and I was sworn to secrecy on those. As far as location, we did the best by the middle sister island of three sisters in 80 feet of water. It was all jigging as I’m not set up with downriggers.

leeland13

As for the guys with dwi’s. do they usually get across. I got invited to ainlaws cabin u there but I’m scared of not getting across cuz of owi over three years ago.

CaptainMusky

As for the guys with dwi’s. do they usually get across. I got invited to ainlaws cabin u there but I’m scared of not getting across cuz of owi over three years ago.

I mentioned this in my earlier post, but there is no definitive answer. It is really up to the discretion of the Border Agent.
    There is a site you can pay money to “hopefully” get in, but even that isn’t a 100% guarantee. Some people have had no problems, some have.
    I guess it would all depend if you have anything else on your record to show a trend of criminal activity.
    If you are invited to go, I would say go, but make arrangements (drive separately) in the event you get turned back so the others may continue on their trip.

Here is some good info:

Crossing the Canadian Border With a DUI

walleye55369

What’s a good color combo for walleye on this side of the lake? I’m used to using White, Pink and Gold on the US side.

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

I pretty much use a gold jig, we’ve also had good luck with crawdad color and chartruese/orange two toned. For bottom bouncing I either use firetiger or copper colored blades.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.