Nephew Lands a Beauty

• jeremey Carel

Sunday morning hunt in the western Wisconsin area. Green scored 185 7/8. It’s been a two year ordeal – closed the deal at 14 yards. Super cool.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Let’s see this thing. That’s a big buck and must be a wonderful feeling. Bow or cross bow ? Private land or public ?

jeremey Carel

What’s really cool about this is the hunting community that gathered to help measure and take pictures. Great group of people. Grant used a bow on private land that he asked permission to hunt. That’s another neat thing about this hunt, he took the time to ask landowners if he could hunt their land. He had some no and yes responses, but it all worked out in his favor.

Attachments:
    1. group-buck.jpg

2. grant-buck.jpg

3. measure-buck.jpg

MX1825

That’s a dandy! Tell him congrats!
    waytogo waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Damn that’s a trophy there.
    Any details on the hunt ? Did he shoot it am or pm, in the woods, swamp or crops ? Tell him congratulations, that’s a beautiful buck

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Give that boy a slap on the back and congratulations from me.
    Thats a damn fine buck.

CaptainMusky

Wow cool story! WOuld like to know more if you have details like had he been scouting that buck? Trail cam pictures, see it in person, did he even know it was there?

Michael Best

Wow great looking buck!
    Congrats to the young Hunter.

jeremey Carel

I havent gotten the time to talk specifics with him yet – I do know he has had this beast on his trail cam for two years. So he did know this buck was in the area. He put in food plots this year – Grant actually interns at a company that produces food plot seeds. Hunting and maintaining quality hunting land is his passion. Glad to see his hard work and time paid off.

CaptainMusky

Cool info! Sounds like he definitely put in the work!

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

What a beaut, congrates to him!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Congrats, that is a tank! And the impromptu family reunion/party due to someone shooting a tank is the most Wisconsin thing I will see today. rotflol Love it!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Congrats, that is a tank! And the impromptu family reunion/party due to someone shooting a tank is the most Wisconsin thing I will see today. rotflol Love it!

I though the same thing lol. Wiscos finest family reunions

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.