What do you think?

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m from MN Daryl. Even though I might not count, I have to applaud NE Game and Fish Dept for it’s efforts in communications with the public in general.

I’ve seen your (personal) posts over the years from time to time and always thought it was awesome that you would be the on-line face of the NE G&F Dept. The days when feeling the target tacked to your back suck, but it appears over all you see the benefits of this.

We here in MN are just starting to see folks from the DNR utilizing the web as a communications tool.

Thanks for blazing the trail.

Briank
    (The flathead guy. )

whitetips2

Briank,

Thank you for your comments; they mean a lot and make up for all of those days with the target on my back.

We have viewed the internet and these on-line forums as great tools for public relations, for informing and educating. I am blessed to have some supervisors that have let me run with that.

I know some fisheries biologists with the Minnesota DNR, you have a lot of great people there too!

Love the flatties!

Daryl B.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thanks Daryl! You’ll definitely be getting a few suggestions from myself.

BK, I think I speak for many, many informed people across the state when I say we are very lucky to have Daryl doing what he’s doing. He shares great information with us all the time, and he’s very accessible. I do realize how that’s not the case in many other states. I’m trying to get him out to this part of the state again as I’ve told him there’s a seat for him in the boat. Been quite a while since we fished together!

Thanks again Daryl, great post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.