Husker Recruiting

• Todd_NE

ESPN and Automated Rankings

ESPN’s guy has us at 22nd overall and at 33 in their automated rankings though I believe we are tied for 31st.

29 recruits as of right now (85 scholarships available in sum) though rumors of losing one or two guys at the last minute yet.

I’ve seen stuff where were in about 10-20th too depending on the service. Some go by aggregate, some by number or big stars, some by a combo.

In other words, when you have 29 guys, it can skew the rankings compared to schools who only take 15-20 (normal class sizes). Some also detract when there are a number of JUCO recruits. It’s also been rumored that if the coach and recruiting analyst are buddies your ranking might go up It’s not uncommon for a 2-star recruit to suddenly go 3-star if the “right” team or teams are now recruiting the kid…

Either way, like most classes, no one will know on most of these kids for a long time.

TMFLDEM

Ex. Andre Jones was a 5 star recuit on my list as a juco transfer

Todd_NE

Craig Roark is done, bad back. He’s the one that transferred from OU. His brother is out for spring ball, back surgery… not a good sign.

Lost a LB and DB the past few days. Class is down to 27 as of now unless anyone else decommits.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.