Scheels Ice Sale

• Todd_NE

Thought I’d mention there was lots of ice fishing sale stuff at Omaha Scheels.

Gold Genz Combo’s – $20.
    St. Croix Rods 25-50% off
    Fish Trap Scout $159
    Fish Trap GUIDE – $259 – YES $259!!!
    Scheels Guide Rod/Reel, $25 down from $49
    Rapala Rods down from $20 to 12?? I think.

Lots of other stuff on sale too. I stopped in to grab some waxies and some other stuff on my way by. Thought I’d mention it.

You other guys see good sales at places I know I’d appreciate it if you mention it. Living in West Point I never know ’til it’s toooo late.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Good call Todd. I’ve been stopping out at the Sioux City Scheels once a week, waiting for the season ending blow out.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

The Lincoln Scheels doesn’t have a whole lot left right now. They do have some shacks and augers. A lot of the tackle has been picked over pretty good.

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

Ben.
    I am stopping by the one in Omaha today if you need anything. I will be down your way tomorrow.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m good Jason, but thanks. I’m heading out this afternoon for Sherman. I was hoping to make it out to see you but when the walleye are biting I just can’t pass it up. I’ll get ahold of you when I get back.

chadmayer
    Gretna, NE

Thanks for the heads up. I went over to Scheels on saturday and the Fish Trap Guides were all gone but I bought the Yukon and it rang up for 259.99

TMFLDEM

Thats a good deal chad! I got6 mine ealier this year from cableas for 179. I was in omaha all weekend and stopped by there and they did have some great deals, but had nothing i needed, so i left there with little.

Todd_NE

There was a Fish Trap Pro for 179 and Scout for 129 at Sioux City saturday. Thought someone might be looking for closeouts.

Yes, I brought a Pro home

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.