Husker Ship Taking Water

• Todd_NE

News since the bowl game disaster.

1. Lucky “considered” transfer. Callahan told him “what he wanted to hear”.
    2. Bjax to the draft
    3. Carriker and Bradley both labeled as 1st Round Picks in upcoming draft, Moore not far behind. Of course, Solich left no talent
    4. Blake to UNC
    5. Norvell to UCLA
    6. Lost top DL recruit
    7. Congdon leaves to help family, oops, he means probably to UCLA

Not a bad week or two in Lincoln I know this stuff happens in every program.

But…. really? We lose assistant to freakin’ NC and UCLA as “steps up”. My gosh…

Keller was put on a Heisman watch list!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Don’t look for sympathy for your so called “Bowl game disaster” on this site…

big g

The Gopher ship was sunk…

Todd_NE

I’m a Gopher Alum ’02, Husker ’92.

I bleed hard anymore. Thank G for UM Hockey. I can see the cheerleader running up the steps in their skates now

Todd

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Todd,

I don’t think we “lost” assistants to them. Blake went to work with his buddy with the opportunity to take over in a few years. I think this was pretty much decided months before actually announced.

Norvell has been looking at about every opening for the last month. His contract is up in 5 days. It wasn’t being renewed, so I think Norvell is more of a “sending him on his way.” I would guess Watson is named OC shortly. Perhaps not until after LOI signing day, but shortly.

JD

TMFLDEM

Well, since congdon is gone atleast we can kick attempt a field goal over 40yds

big_g
    Isle, MN

I understand Todd… yes T G for Gopher Hockey !!!! At the GTG there were a few M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A cheers going during the game.

big g

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.