MX 1825 Front Deck

• James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Can any one put any truth to this ?
    I was told the front deck on the mx 1825 was 6.5 feet long.
    One said single console another said dual console.

Any one have any idea what the distance is between the front of the console to the front of the front deck?

Also read from the front of the rod box to the rear deck was 6.5 feet.

Thank you
    James W

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

Front deck is 63″
    Cockpit is 77″

Dual console

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

@gixxer01
    Thank You very much sir.
    If that is all in front of the console and not counting space between consoles then sir you have just made my day!

I enjoy the space in the 2025 but have not seen or been on the 1825.

It just does not make sense to me running 250 ponies in several smaller water fluctuating reservoirs. But I need space for up to 4 fisherman at times.

Looking forward to moving and getting back to businesses.
    Thanks again
    James W

pale ryder
    NULL

You might be able to have two guys fishing from the front deck. Depending on how you are fishing and the skill level of the fishermen.

They used to sell MX2025s with 200 4 cylinders on them for a pretty reasonable price. I think they topped out at about 48-49 mph. with 4 guys and a lot of gear I would guess 44-45 mph.

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

You might be able to have two guys fishing from the front deck. Depending on how you are fishing and the skill level of the fishermen.

They used to sell MX2025s with 200 4 cylinders on them for a pretty reasonable price. I think they topped out at about 48-49 mph. with 4 guys and a lot of gear I would guess 44-45 mph.

Yes the first 2025 I saw had a 200 4 stroke on it. The guy had nothing but good to say about it.

My dilemma is as follows
    2650 acre lake with about half of it no wake.

3,650 acres and split into sections with several no wake sections.

Annual water level fluctuations can be as much as 20 feet.

Awesome waters but to me for what I want to do, 250 would just be a lot of extra work as well as loading and unloading a 2040 in low water conditions.

Have a great week
    James

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.