Mustang Inflatable BOGO at Marine West

• Netguy
    Minnetonka

Today only. Only one SKU. See pic

Attachments:
    1. IMG_8087.jpg

JEREMY
    BP

Free shipping on 99 dollars or more. How much is the first one 98.99?

CaptainMusky

Anyone have any experience with that brand? Are they any good?

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I have 2 and like them. Mustang – Good enough for the guys on Deadliest Catch, good enough for me!

-J.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

First one is $172.99 so two for $86.50 plus free shipping.
    I have one that is a different model. You’ve seen it in some of my fish pics.

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

Just ordered, they add a “hazard cost” to the shipping. I assume for the Co2?

Dan
    Southeast MN

Free shipping on 99 dollars or more. How much is the first one 98.99?

$172.99 Not cheap, but I just looked and the lowest Bass Pro inflatables are $99, so I BOGO at $172.99 is a decent deal. I have no idea about any other factors, I was just comparing the lowest-cost versions from each website.

Always nice getting recommendations from other members so thanks Jon.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Thanks for the post, I made an order too. have been wanting to upgrade to these types of PFDS. You can pick up at Minnetonka location as an option which I will be doing since it’s close to my office.

mojo

West Marine has a retail location in Stillwater as well, they show 5 of the Mustang PFD’s in stock at the time of this post.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Website now shows this promo ends 8/23.

Plunker

Mustang is an extremely high quality brand. What you really want in my opinion is the hydrostatic ones. They won’t pop in your compartment because it’s humid or damp.

CaptainMusky

IDK what my buddy had but his popped when it rained on them and they were on the boatseat

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Mustang is an extremely high quality brand. What you really want in my opinion is the hydrostatic ones. They won’t pop in your compartment because it’s humid or damp.

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”>HIT Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD</div>

Same ones I have in my boat x’s 3

Matthew Craig

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”>HIT Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD</div>

Aye, can confirm. We use the high viz hydrostatic versions at work (over $400 I believe!) And they were past the expiration, so I was curious and filled a sink with water and they all still went off. West Marine had a sale on these Hydrostatics so I picked one up for my own use.
    I also use their flotation suits as a first responder and the only time I’ve had to wear one has been in training and I was sweating in the water, and it was -20°F, at night.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.