Must See Movie!

• Sharon
    SE Metro

I’m a huge Marvel Comics movies fan and I just gotta say that the new “Deadpool and Wolverine” movie is a MUST SEE!! Wolverine has long been my favorite Marvel character and Deadpool quickly rose to #2 on my list of favorites, and the movie is absolutely amazing!

It does help to have seen (or be familiar with) multiple Marvel movies or characters before seeing Deadpool and Wolverine, as there’s lots of name drops and great references throughout the movie! It was fantastic to see Wolverine finally donning the yellow suit and mask! Pretty sure I’m going to see it again in theatres just because once it simply not enough!

peace bow woot

Attachments:
    1. deadpool-and-wolverine-1.jpg

2. deadpool-and-wolverine-3.jpg

3. deadpool-and-wolverine-2.jpg

LabDaddy1

I haven’t seen it yet, but you just gotta love the chemistry between Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds. Two awesome and funny dudes.

They were recently on an episode of Hot Ones(first we feast), and man was it hilarious. Best episode I’ve seen!

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I loved both the Deadpools. I am not a huge Marvel guy but these were awesome. I haven’t been to theater in at least a decade, probably wait for it to get released

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Can’t do it, just not my thing.
    Give my a Gangster, Western or WWII movie.

picklerick
    Central WI

I’ll definitely see it, but I’ll wait until it’s out of theaters. Infinity War and Endgame are easily the best movies I’ve seen. Good mix of backstories, comedy and action. Until those two, Guardians of the Galaxy had the title. Deadpool was in the same league but Deadpool 2 wasn’t quite as good. They all crack me up though. I saw that Hot Ones last week and agree that it was one of the best.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Funny. These are 2 of my least favorite Marvel characters. I watched the original Deadpool and was not a fan. Just not my kind of Comedy I guess. I do like Jackman and the Wolverine character slightly better though. I may have to check it out once its available for free online.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Funny. These are 2 of my least favorite Marvel characters.

I’m curious, who are some of your favorites?

Jimmy Jones

I’m with you. These sci-fi, comic strip movies are just a waste of talent. In some cases. I always figure if they have to go the comic route they likely haven’t got much talent.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Same here.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’m with you. These sci-fi, comic strip movies are just a waste of talent. In some cases. I always figure if they have to go the comic route they likely haven’t got much talent.

Have you actually seen any of them? There’s loads of talent! Plus many of these actors are very successful and have great reviews in these movies and also in their other roles.

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

I have seen every Marvel movie because my wife likes them, but they are not my thing.

I just watched The Caine Mutiny and The Bridge at Remagen for the first time.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    Funny. These are 2 of my least favorite Marvel characters.

I’m curious, who are some of your favorites?

Id have to say Iron Man, Spiderman, and Black Panther. Never was a comic book fan. Speaking just from the movie side.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I think its a age/generation thing with Marvel movies. Far more Under 40 people big into them than those over 40. I like them for what they are. I would never put them in any of my top 10 movie list.

Deuces

Sure glad I was introduced to Deadpool by someone bc I never gave any thought to that genre of movies a chance, hilarious character toast

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’d have to say Iron Man, Spiderman, and Black Panther. Never was a comic book fan. Speaking just from the movie side.

Iron Man is great! RDJ does a wonderful job with the character! I’ve never been a big Spiderman fan though.

For the record, I am over 40 and 6 out of my top 10 all-time favorite movies are based on comics or video games. mrgreen woot

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I am also excited about seeing this movie. But I will wait for it to come out on a streaming service unless someone has a suggestion of a theater that has great audio. I have not been amazed by the audio in the last 6 theaters I have been to the point where I won’t go back. Maybe I should have not built such a nice system for my house.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Maybe I should have not built such a nice system for my house.

You have totally spoiled yourself! rotflol peace

picklerick
    Central WI

I’m definitely over 40 and didn’t grow up reading comic books. There were plenty of books and junk on TV to keep me occupied. Also, there’s no way my parents were buying me comic books when the library was a short bike ride away and free. I don’t think I got into Marvel movies until Guardians of the Galaxy. It reminded me of a sci-fi series of books I read called Space Team by Barry J Hutchison. Very similar group of oddball characters. Another series that’s more violent but has a really funny crew dynamic is Omega Force by Joshua Dalzelle. If you’re into sci-fi stories with some humor thrown in, I recommend reading both.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Rodwork wrote:
    Maybe I should have not built such a nice system for my house.

You have totally spoiled yourself!

5 Hz is an interesting feeling. shock
    I might take my son since he really wants to see it.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Iron Man is great! RDJ does a wonderful job with the character! I’ve never been a big Spiderman fan though.

Did you see RDJ is going to be the new Dr Doom ?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

For the record, I am over 40 and 6 out of my top 10 all-time favorite movies are based on comics or video games

Over 40 – No way. If so its only by a year or so.

Hoyt4
    NULL

Awesome movie saw it last night and just saw this post. Great to see in the movie theater also. I like waiting for movies to be released but just some movie’s you have to see in the theater.

$5 to see the movie last night worth it. Cost me $10 for her and i.

Reef W

ron Man is great! RDJ does a wonderful job with the character! I’ve never been a big Spiderman fan though.

I don’t really care for any of the live action Spiderman movies but the animated one “Into the Spider-Verse” is great, I think, if you haven’t seen that.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Did you see RDJ is going to be the new Dr Doom ?

Yes! I think he’ll do a great job with that role!

Sharon
    SE Metro

$5 to see the movie last night worth it. Cost me $10 for her and i.

Just $5 to see a new release?? Where is this at?

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Excited to see this one, first two dead pool movies were fantastic. I wasn’t into the marvel movies until our family watched Thor Ragnorak, got us hooked and a family thing to watch all the marvel movies.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I would have pegged you for more of a Hallmark guy. grin

glenn57
    cold spring mn

^^^^^^^^^ devil rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol woot woot

hot dang ….thats funny as hello!!!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol bow bow

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i’m more of a Cheech and Chong kinda movie watcher!!!!! waytogo

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

DB,
    I kinda am but want to keep it a secret. I need me some street cred.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.