Muskies On The Shield

• Peter Herman

Just curious if anyone has a copy they would be willing to sell? Have been looking for one for a little while now, but I haven’t asked here yet

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Where are you from?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I have a copy but don’t want to sell it. You can read it but I’d want it back. I had another read it once, I think he photo copied it but I’m not sure of that. jester

Peter Herman

I may have to take you up on that. Where are you located? Haha I don’t think I could do that out of respect to Dick and karma. I would have to take some notes along the way

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m a hour North of the Metro in Princeton.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What is the deal with this book ? A quick Google shows it as a pretty sought after book. I have no knowledge of it or the author ? Obviously must of been a successful musky angler

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Dick Pearson is one of if not the best Muskie angler on LOTW. Certainly the most well known.

tswoboda

Not just LOTW but virtually all of the NW Ontario muskie lakes. The book is also both technical and entertaining. He breaks down how to approach each type of lake and also has stories of going into these lakes blind back in the day in small boats with a sh!tty paper map and compass.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.