Mork Zarkleburg

• big_g
    Isle, MN

I read somewhere 3 Senators or Congress persons who interviewed him, were FB stock holders… conflict of interest ? Send in the FBI raid. smash

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Google knows a ton about me. It makes my life easier.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just got notice I was one of the 87 million… one of my friends logged into the app I guess… maybe next I will get one of those posts about getting a million bucks because it happened.. woot you know I am logging into that one now !!! mrgreen smash peace

TripleA
    Blaine

I was always taught nothing in life is free. I guess I always assumed the advertising is their revenue for the FREE service. When an ad pops up for something you just searched, just like any other site I would guess that’s the internet logging your info and I think thats great. If you voluntarily enter a bunch of personal information on the INTERNET you would be stupid to think it’s not going to be seen by everyone, don’t put it on the web maybe??? Logic!

Just like anything you sign up for to win Free prizes, they sell that info, so I simply don’t sign up for FREE* stuff very often.

I also quit FB long ago anyways.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nobody is questioning the logic or business model, they are questioning the means and over reach. Nobody “agreed” to what happened with Cambridge Analytica… including FB. You would be amazed what someone could find out about you by what you put on IDO even… devil jester

troutbum
    St. Paul

It is fascinating watching one of the most tech savvy American citizens interact with a room full of America’s least tech savvy citizens.

big_g
    Isle, MN

and the fact he knew so little apparently about his companies inner workings… crazy doah devil

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.