More cheese please

• SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

i didnt use direct heat Dave, i had already taken the smoking tube off and a few chunks of cheese when i remembered to take the picture. it was cold smokes, supposedly!!!!!!! i use the weber kettlle because its more air tight then my gas grill!!!!

Black kettle in the sun?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

no i had it in the garage. i even touched the cover a few times and didnt seem warm. and the cheese wasnt any type of spread either. it was gouda, provalone, pepper jack, momterey jack, mozzerella.

riverruns
    Inactive

Think I figured out why you smoke cheese when it’s 20 degrees and not 70. doah

That’s too funny of a picture not to laugh! jester rotflol Sorry!!

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Glenn, is your smoke tube under the grate? My recommendation is to put a foil steamer pan full of ice on the grill grate. Put a cooling rack or small grate over the foil pan with the cheese on the grate over the ice. This is how I do summer cheese smokes.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

this is the first…….cheese meltdown I’ve had. doah and the only difference is I usually do it late fall or early spring. bawling

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>
    Think I figured out why you smoke cheese when it’s 20 degrees and not 70. doah

That’s too funny of a picture not to laugh! jester rotflol Sorry!!

after I got over the WTF moment………….I did too!!!!:???: jester

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.