monster box and rod case

• andrew keller

I have a otter rod case and just purchased a monster box and wanted to get the bracket that makes it so I can put my rod case on the monster box. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these brackets? Looked on otters website but didn’t see any

prospector
    Wyoming

I called Otter two years ago and am still waiting for Deb to call me back. Let us know how it goes and good luck.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

I called otter two years ago, when I bought mine just before the ice show and was told at that time to contact reeds in walker which I made arrangement’s for them to bring to the ice show for me. I have never seen these or the auger shields at any retailer. I would call deb…

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

The Otter Sportsman case doesn’t have a bracket that will fit to the Otter monster box, they have a specific rod case with molding that will fit the monster box.

Monster Box
    Click onto the Sportsman case part #990016, two different part numbers unfortunately same name Sportsman Case

I also called Otter to confirm 320.963.6480

prospector
    Wyoming

Deb told me it was a bracket that they riveted onto a normal rod case. I think that there are pics on the web of it. Anyone have one? Chris Raymond has one and would know. Have you seen one Cal? Thanks.

prospector
    Wyoming

Matt Grow has a video on You tube that shows rivets on his. His auger holder has rivets as well, making me think that it was an earlier version than mine that has the bracket molded onto my auger tube. perhaps all the new stuff is one mold like Chris said. Is Matt still a pro staffer here?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

In the past, I think there was a bracket that could be connected, however that production has stopped and the only way is to purchase the Sportsman’s Case made specifically for the Monster box.

Matt is no longer with IDO.

mazak500
    South West Michigan

i am fortunate enough to be a manufacturing supervisor. i just took some measurements where any attachment would slide in on the monster box and i made my own. Currently i mounted one to my otter rod box and to a bucket holder.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1712.jpg

2. IMG_1711.jpg

3. IMG_1710.jpg

4. IMG_1709.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.