New Here from Missouri

• ChrisCordia
    Missouri

Hello all. I am new to the board and just wanted to say HI. HI….

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hi Chris. Allow me to be the first to extend a warm welcome to our little corner of the world.

wheres_waldo
    The Big Pond

Welcome. Tight lines to ya!

redneck
    Rosemount

When I think of Missouri I think of great B-B-Q and fried catfish! Must be almost suppertime Welcome Chris!! What do you fish for in your neck of the woods?

johnnyb
    Davenport, Ia

Welcome aboard. You will not be disappointed. This web site is by far the best for acquiring fishing info.

ChrisCordia
    Missouri

Quote:

When I think of Missouri I think of great B-B-Q and fried catfish! Must be almost suppertime Welcome Chris!! What do you fish for in your neck of the woods?

The almighty catfish is my fish of choice. I run a Catfish Tournament called Twisted Cat and fish the Cabelas Kingkat Tournament Series. But if I aint fish for cats any fish that swims will do.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Welcome Chris sit back and enjoy this wonderful site ,dont be affraid to post an outting

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Paging BK, BK, can you please step up to the podium?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

about time we have somebody else besides BK talking the catfish language. (HE is also known as the catfish whisperer) Welcome to the site!

ChrisCordia
    Missouri

Quote:

about time we have somebody else besides BK talking the catfish language. (HE is also known as the catfish whisperer) Welcome to the site!

I would be happy to keep you all informed on whats going on in the catfish world if you want?? I will make this board a daily stop. Thanks for the warm welcome.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Howdy!

-J.

NickJohnson

welcome
    sorry to hear bout catfish being your fav

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Welcome sir. I too could use a tuneup on catfishing. I like to take a break during a day of bass fishing and toss out some Sunnys or is it Johnnys stink bait. My friends love the fillets.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

I’m thinking BK is on pool 4 with that darn camera again this eve, otherwise he’d be here trying to trick you into guide service for cats. That said, he’s cats nuts, and probably one of the guys you want to hook up with up here, seriously. Welcome Chris, the rivers are great up here for what you chase, heck I started chasing cats again last year, better than large mouth bass by far. Or walleye. Did I just type that? Oh my.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Welcome to IDO Chris Cordia

Glad to see someone that is close to home on the site. I see that you primarily fish for cats on lakes and rivers. Do you fish the Missouri often and where in Missouri to you hail? I live about 45 miles south of Kansas City within spitting distance of the Marais Des Cygnes River which turns into the Osage after it crosses the state line. I mainly fish for crappie and walleye but ran limb lines a lot when I was younger.

ChrisCordia
    Missouri

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
    Richard, I primarly fish the Missouri and the Mississippi river. I fish from Jefferson City through St. Louis on the Missouri and fish the state line of the big muddy. I also go up to Truman Lake alot. I have a little hunting cabin that we take family vacations and spend some weekends up there. Maybe we could hit the water together some time.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

Maybe we could hit the water together some time.

That would be great Chris

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to the site Chris.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.