Winona MN Area Slip rentals!

• Buzzbait
    Winona Mn 55987

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a place to rent a slip for my boat this summer. We will be moving a little way out of town this summer and I don’t want to have to always trailer my boat into town. I know I can call around the marina’s but I am not sure if any of them are more secure or less expensive than the other. Let me know if you have any suggestions and around what price they will run. It will be for a 17″ bass boat if that makes a difference. Thanks

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Buzzbait,

I used to rent a slip at Dick’s Marine but that was a few years back now. I never had a problem with security or anything like that but I think the cost was around $350. I have never rented a slip anywhere else so I really can’t speak for those areas. At least the ramp is in decent shape and there is plenty of parking most days at Dick’s.

Good luck.

2Fishy4U

I used to rent at Dick’s, but now store my boat year round at a storage site only a few blocks from a boat landing in Winona (by the hockey rink). Cost is about the same because when I was at Dick’s, I would have the bottom cleaned a few times annually. I live quite a distance from Winona and no longer have to worry about the boat during severe storms. It also makes it easier to fish the other pools in the area. You might want to consider this option.

As for Dick’s, it is a nice harbor, and security has never been an issue. If Dick is full, there is also a small harbor located on the Wisconsin side of the river, just below the Winona Dam. Going north on Hwy 35, turn left just before the Midway Tavern and then after crossing the tracks take a right. This takes you right to the harbor.

Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.