MN High School Hockey Tournament

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

Mahtomedi gotz its work cut out…..down 4-0 end of 1……….

tswoboda

The Maht looks completely shell shocked right now. I was not expecting this to be so lopsided

CaptainMusky

Cathedral is going to get steamrolled by Hermantown.

Ripjiggen

Hermantown could pretty easily move to class AA immediately. Half their schedule is against class AA and they won a bunch of them. They beat 3 teams who qualified for the class AA tournament too (Grand Rapids, Cretin DH, and Centennial).

Buuuut they won’t.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Mahtomedi gotz its work cut out…..down 4-0 end of 1……….

Well they are working on it! 5-3 heading to the 3rd.

CaptainMusky

I think my coworkers kid is the Cathedral goalie

CaptainMusky

Have you told her they should be in AA ??

LOL mom and dad both work with me. I will be sure to do that if they ever actually come into the office.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Holy shizzz!!!!!! What a comeback! 6-6 w 50 seconds to go. I’m here and a lot of people are wishing they didn’t leave I bet!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Hermantown blowing a 4-0 lead. Worse than Warroads blown lead.

Ripjiggen

Let’s go…I want good hockey. This is great.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Holy shizzz!!!!!! What a comeback! 6-6 w 50 seconds to go. I’m here and a lot of people are wishing they didn’t leave I bet!

did you get on the fancam??? devil rotflol

tswoboda

What a game that OT was non stop chances back and forth, can’t believe it last as long as it did

Single A tourney delivered today I can’t believe more people don’t go to those games

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Single A tourney delivered today I can’t believe more people don’t go to those games
    [/quote] well…..i get a bit mused when i see more then one rig at a boat landing in the middle of the week on a lake up north………so……. devil

so having to drive down there, deal with traffic, crowds and snotty nose teenagers whistling …….i’ll watch it from home!!!! peace rotflol

tswoboda

Yeah I was referring to the lifetime waitlist to get AA tickets and then open seats all over for A. I get it for Wednesday but Friday Saturday still surprises me.

CaptainMusky

Well BigWerm, it took my wife to figure out (at special Ed teacher) how to get me to be able to watch the HS hockey tourney. She said there was an app. I couldnt find it and came out when I was having a heater and its on now. Chan is a load!

Walleye Hungry

Chan looks great. Will be a fun final against edina

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Louie thinks Chanhassen is fast. grin

glenn57
    cold spring mn

so……..what is all the white in the stands for?? i’m missing something? doah

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Yeah I was referring to the lifetime waitlist to get AA tickets and then open seats all over for A. I get it for Wednesday but Friday Saturday still surprises me.

I think part of the issue is the geographic location of some of the class A teams playing. Warroad and Hermantown are a haul from St Paul. Many of the class AA teams are “metro” area so it’s just a lot easier to get there, plus they are generally bigger enrollment too.

They said the class A had good attendance. I’m sure a number of fans from the first game between Warroad and Cathedral left before the second game was over which is why it looked kinda empty. Tickets are sold as session tickets, meaning you get two games for one ticket. Until Saturday when there’s the championships.

Angler II

Chanhassen is going to be tough to beat Not gonna lie, I’m gonna miss Lou calling the games.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Grand Rapids needs to slow it down and play there game!

tswoboda

This game was fun for like 8 minutes

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

And I think Edina is gonna get steamrolled by Chan.

AK Guy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>

And I think Edina is gonna get steamrolled by Chan.

The hockey gods have deemed an Edina win so Sweet Lou can slobber over the Hornets one last time. I’m going to miss the man, but won’t be surprised by a guest appearance once in awhile. Hockey immortality.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Don’t think Chan or Edina is gonna steam roll the other. They are clearly the two best teams in the tournament and it’s obvious. Had Minnetonka and Wayzata won those sections, they would be in the same game against each other for a state championship.

Pretty sure everyone that’s not an Edina fan will be cheering for Chanhassen, including me.

Viewing 30 posts - 241 through 270 (of 303 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.