MN deer harvest

• Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Surprised to see only 14 out of carlos avery and 16 out of Shurburne refuge.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Knock em’ dead folks! Fill your tags and buy more bonus tags too. My trees and vehicles thank you immensley. On Friday night I took a spotlight off the porch to our freshly combined field behind the house and had 26 sets of eyes looking back at me.

Reef W

My zone (130) isn’t even on the list yet. Last year there were 4 via archery coffee

Stanley

I used to hunt the shurburne refuge and have some friends that still do. The numbers have been trending down out there for some years now. Last year my friends group got 1 deer for 6 of them and little shooting around them. He was just out there scouting and said there was virtually no sign. They hunt area c which is only open for the firearm season.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Youbetcha wrote:</div>

I used to hunt the shurburne refuge and have some friends that still do. The numbers have been trending down out there for some years now. Last year my friends group got 1 deer for 6 of them and little shooting around them. He was just out there scouting and said there was virtually no sign. They hunt area c which is only open for the firearm season.

I hunt it a bit and it seems to be getting better honestly. Different area though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.