Minn kota heading sensor

• walinutz
    Cologne, MN

I have a 2019 Terrova. When I turn the heading sensor on to pair, it blinks rapidly for about 30 seconds and turns off. I’ve tried just about everything. It won’t pair.

abster71
    crawford county WI

After turning on the heading sensor did you hit the pair button on the trolling motor

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

I did. All I get when I hit the pair button is a steady tone until I release it.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having the same issue. Worked fine last year, but had to get a new circuit board for the Ulterra over the winter and now it won’t pair.

Dave Mulder

Having issues with my heading sensor as well–jog feature wont work. Everything worked fine last year. My heading sensor wont link up with my trolling motor and blue light wont come on every 3 seconds showing the pairing connection. When i try to bluetooth connect again i get the rapid blinking blue light on the puck and when i press the connect button on my Ulterra it wont connect. Any thoughts? I am guessing i need a new sensor. I can connect my phone app to run the trolling motor through bluetooth with no problems but also no jog feature works on the app either.

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

I called MK and they sent me a new heading sensor and that fixed the issue.

Dave Mulder

Ordered a new heading sensor. Paired up perfectly I am back in business 5′ at a time

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.