Mille lacs

• lungemadness

How is the ice to the mudflats? 1/2 ton and wheelhouse yet or wheeler/snowmobile and portables?

Roy Heilman
    Minnesota

I called Terry’s yesterday and they said they have roads out into the bay(s), but waiting to make roads out to the flats. He said they’re getting out there on snowmobiles and ATVs

Neal Keeling

I was at Hunters this last weekend. They have roads out to the flats. It was a zoo.

Kelsey

Went out on the north end this weekend out of Myn Mar or whatever it’s called. The giant crack on the north end kept everyone out of the flats, but we took a snowmobile and had no problems. Had Top End mud flat and Myn Mar mud flat all to ourselves Friday and Saturday respectively, and it was an absolute massacre. The bite was insane.

Travis

Was at hunters this weekend, they are full everything all the way to the mud, it was a zoo!!! Although we came off the flats Sunday afternoon, the massive clown parade prior with speeding and carelessness really beat the road up good. Cracked length of the road from 3 mile to the flats….1 area they had to plow around a hole that was created to get back. Lots of bleeding cracks and water on ice.

Make sure to check with resorts as things change daily!!!!

lungemadness

Thanks for the info guys. Was thinking of fishing them next week. Will definitely check with resorts if I head up. Fished out of Mac’s over the weekend, not great. Will be a midweek thing next time i make the drive.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Make sure you go slow. coffee

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.