Microsoft Windows server????

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

This Keeps popping up at the worst times and I have no clue what it is. There’s not a lot of information on how to get rid of it, anybody on here know. It doesn’t seem to do anything, but I can’t even even X out of it

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

4 Buck works for me

Deuces

This may or may not be related but ever since I switched to ESET security several years ago now my PC has not had any issues of stupid crap happening.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Do you have a screenshot we can see what it looks like? Windows Server is a legit program and it might be that it’s installed on your computer and needing to update or something. Which Windows version are you currently using?

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

This started happening about a week ago when I try to open links. It happens a lot when I’m using My Chart Alina, It doesn’t come on come up all the time just once in a while at random

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2228.png

Sharon
    SE Metro

Is that on your computer? ??? That’s definitely out of my league.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

When I clicked on welcome, this page popped up. It looks to me like it’s something they want me to install, but there’s no place to say no I don’t want to install it. But it’s pure hell to get out of it. I can tell you that most of the time I Have to go to Google and put in the specific site. I’m looking for because I can’t get it unfrozen from the original message that has the link on it.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Sorry, I forgot the screenshot

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2229.png

Reef W

IIS is a webserver that can be installed on Windows Server. That screenshot of “welcome” with the blue tiles is the default page IIS shows before anything is configured. You don’t need to install IIS, that’s not what it’s telling you, you are just being sent to an unconfigured server somehow.

Does it happen if you disconnect from wifi?

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Sharon, this is a phone problem, not my laptop. Reef, when this comes up and I go back to the message and try for the link again I go right back to IRS again. Seems to be on messages only, haven’t seen it on emails yet. I just had hip surgery on Tuesday with a few complications, so I’m a little slow to reply. I should probably just take this to somebody that’s good with this sort of problem. Also Reef it does seem to come up with Wi-Fi turned off also

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.