Meat market for brats

• Deleted

I did! I did! Schmidt’s is da #1 on my list.

Attachments:
    1. 66CA223C-AA74-49A3-A426-845C6C3DB638.jpeg

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Sir, I stand corrected. Schmidt’s FTW.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Grundhofer’s in Hugo. Home of the gummy bear brat.

Grundhofers definitely will have any kind of brat you can imagine, AND they are good brats.

riverruns
    Inactive

Now if you were closer to our area. Western WI, there is a meat market in Galesville WI. The place is called Heritage Meats.

My sister in law and her husband opened it up this past spring. Its across the street from the post office in Galesville. Tammy and Bob are the owners.

They have an awesome operation and all the meats they put out the door are top notch.

They don’t just sell brats. They have most everything you need. They also welcome in your own meat too be processed, and they will make what you want.

You can google Heritage Meats, Galesville WI.

riverruns
    Inactive

Now if you were closer to our area. Western WI, there is a meat market in Galesville WI. The place is called Heritage Meats.

My sister in law and her husband opened it up this past spring. Its across the street from the post office in Galesville. Tammy and Bob are the owners.

They have an awesome operation and all the meats they put out the door are top notch.

They don’t just sell brats. They have most everything you need. They also welcome in your own meat too be processed, and they will make what you want.

You can google Heritage Meats, Galesville WI.

hottoddytipup
    Rogers

Hackenmueller’s country sausage is one of my favorites

Deuces

I like mine prepared by Gam Gam…
    nummy

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.