soldMathews Genesis Youth Bow

• jld
    Holmen

I have a Mathews Genesis youth bow in the camo pattern with a three pin Tru-Glo site. Also have an old belt clip quiver with three arrows that are a bit beat up. Has a brand new string installed by La Crosse Archery last week. Asking $130.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1471.jpg

2. IMG_1470.jpg

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

what year is it and what is the pound range you can set it from and to I might have interest. You have any interest in a trade?

jld
    Holmen

Sorry, can’t give you great answers on either. Bought it for my son when he was 8 or 9 he is now 19. I don’t know the poundage either. It has just been hanging in my basement for all these years so I took it in to Lax Archery for a new string. Told him it was about ten years old and he still thought I could get $130 especially with the new string. I would like cash as my son is saving/working towards a flasher.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Draw weight on the Genesis bows is 10 to 20 pounds, or at least it has been for a long time.

Good bow for kids. We have both the Genesis and the Gensis mini. If I’d have had one when I as a kid I’d have shot the cams off it and then shot it some more.

Grouse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mathews Genesis Youth Bow’ is closed to new replies.