Massive Brown Trout All Weekend!

• Tyler Thimsen

My buddy/teammate Remy, went up to do some camping with his father and his father’s GF recently. They had a great time up at 10K+ in some nice weather slamming some GIANT FISH!

Remy was consistently landing Big Brown Trout all weekend and also managed around 10-12 Cutthroat Trout catches. All catches on either Live worms, Black/Yellow Panther Martin Spinners, or the HD Brown/Ghost Cutthroat Trout Lure.

TBH, I was pretty jealous of him and wish I could’ve gone lol! Remy isn’t the biggest talker so most of the video is just landing solid fish after fish haha! Hope you guys enjoy the action in the video, if not; pictures as always!😃

Attachments:
    1. B5.jpg

2. B4.jpg

3. B3.jpg

4. B2.jpg

5. B1.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Man I would love to come do this. Looks beautiful

Tyler Thimsen

Even on slow days the fishing is always fun because of the scenery! I would aim for next summer, seems like half of the country is out here right now taking vacations in the mountains lol.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Even on slow days the fishing is always fun because of the scenery! I would aim for next summer, seems like half of the country is out here right now taking vacations in the mountains lol.

I honestly haven’t watched a video just browsed the pics. Where abouts are you

Tyler Thimsen

I honestly haven’t watched a video just browsed the pics. Where abouts are you
    [/quote]

No worries! We’re based out of Western Colorado! The Flat tops and Grand Mesa are right in our backyard so to speak.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.