Marcum cameras

• King Dinger
    Mn

Can anyone give me some input on the quality of the Marcum under water cameras. I have never had an underwater camera but looking to buy. What’s your opinions?? Are they worth the money? Do they work well in tannin water? Clarity? Dependability? What’s there best model? Thanks guys for any help.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Marcum’s Lx9 is the best as it comes with the sonar and recorder.

Here’s a video taken with the VS 825 which is the same camera in the LX-9.

hless_jon
    SW Wisconsin

4 years ago I purchased the Marcum 385C. The underwater picture quality was unbelievable… Marcum did have problems with water getting into the camera head causing the dreaded blue screen. Marcum’s customer service was amazing in that they not only fixed it quickly but also extended the warranty another year. I use the camera mainly to look for structure but sometimes it is fun when bluegills are not biting hard, you can see them take the bait in their mouth and then spit it out. The camera helps in setting the hook at the right time. In clear water, the camera has excellent clarity and color.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Marcum’s Lx9 is the best as it comes with the sonar and recorder.

Here’s a video taken with the VS 825 which is the same camera in the LX-9.

<div class=”oembed-wrap”><div class=”fluid-width-video-wrapper” style=”padding-top: 75.0588%;”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4VXkZ8cF4zE?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid750191″></iframe></div></div>

+1 Everything Brian said…I’ve owned every camera out there, Marcum is the best by far…The added functions of the SD series are really nice to have, especially ice fishing…I own a LX-9

I would also buy as big of a screen as you can afford, the 8″ screens are nice!

candofish
    Turtle Lake wi

If your interested I have a Marcum VS825c camera and also the tripod that rotates the camera for sale for $325.00. This includes the shipping. The camera was used 4 times and the tripod used 1 time. I have ordered a new 12 volt 9 amp battery for it which will be included, but is not here yet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.