LX7 Firmware CHANGES

• TripleA
    Blaine

I just updated my 7. I see the sonar options are now labeled “gain 1” and “gain 2”. What changed and why would they name them that way?…. it used to be open water and ice fishing, which made perfect sense so I would assume they can be used for both now and adjust something slightly different than before? Hoping the pro staff have an idea, along with anything else that actually changed as their is not much for “upgrade notes” to be found.

Jason

yup just noticed that also. played around with it but nothing happened in sim mode. but also noticed that nothing changes now in sim mode if you wanted to fine tune a few things to see what the fuctions all did.

Bryan Myers

Part of the update did change that from open water and ice to gain 1 and gain 2. The biggest change I know of was it improve the shallow water functionality of these units.

Jason

yeah that’s what we were hoping for and got just wanted to know if that’s what gain 1 and gain 2 was. just weird why they would change it to that. not that I’m complaining just curious. they fixed what I wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.