Lund Pro-V Bass

• FryDog62

Did anyone in the Twin Cities area buy this boat? I checked with the dealer and they don’t offer test rides. If anyone local had a couple minutes for a brief drive around – I’d buy you lunch, beer, etc…

basseyes

They are a nice looking rig with some great features. Really like the cockpit with extra seating.

FryDog62

Liked the layout at the Boat Show, but really want to see how it sits in the water and how it handles waves…

Smcwil82

Did anyone in the Twin Cities area buy this boat? I checked with the dealer and they don’t offer test rides. If anyone local had a couple minutes for a brief drive around – I’d buy you lunch, beer, etc…

I don’t have a pro v bass but I do have a lund predator (2010 ss) which looks like the pro v bass xs but a touch longer. I don’t know if this help you at all but you can go out with me if it does.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I deleted my reply because I can’t read.

FryDog62

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>frydog62 wrote:</div>

I don’t have a pro v bass but I do have a lund predator (2010 ss) which looks like the pro v <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>bass xs but a touch longer. I don’t know if this help you at all but you can go out with me if it does.

Thank you, I may take you up on that. Will see if I can find the Pro-V Bass too, dealer said they sold a fair amount of them…

FryDog62

Thx HRG, sweet rig. One of the local dealers has one just like that but doesn’t offer test rides. If they don’t sell it right away will see if that changes??

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

I saw one the other day at The Power Lodge in Brainerd. Looks incredible. I have an 03 Fishawk that has a great casting deck in the bow. This boat is a keeper. Lund had a half hour infomercial style on Pelican by Orr. Be nice if I could put a Yamaha on it.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Be nice if I could put a Yamaha on it.

According to the Lund build-a-boat site, you can specify no motor/no prop. You can put anything you want on it, you just might have to work with 2 different dealers.

HRG

RVRDUX
    Dakota, MN

I would wait and get this when it is released to the public.

2075 Pro-V Bass

RVRDUX

Attachments:
    1. 2075-Bass.jpg

FryDog62

I had heard a 20 foot prototype was in the works and … maybe it is Jeff Gustafson that is driving one this summer? Looks like a great boat but for me personally I would want the smaller size – either the 1875, or even a 1775 (which they may never make that small anyway).

Glad Lund is going this route, but still a big question if these will actually sell in any volume or go by the wayside in a few years.

I like it!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.