Lund Boat Seat Replacement.

• dog2th
    Omaha, NE

Got a 2005 Lund Pike 18 with a 150 Evinrude. Love the boat. Driver’s seat has been getting weaker over the last year, and finally broke this weekend.
    Can I still get a Lund Seat anywhere?
    Or is there a magic method of repairing the seat?
    Or do I just buy a 3rd party seat and eventually replace them all?

Id prefer the Lund option.

mojogunter

Any Lund dealer can get you seats, but they will be more than double aftermarket. Is the vinyl still good, and the wood rotted? When I had a lund I pulled the seats apart and used marine plywood to rebuild them. It was pretty easy.

joe moenck

I have a 2 tone Grey Lund Seat in very good condition. Paid $175 for it and it’s like new with the exception of a little wear opening that was caused on the top of the seat from the cover.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I just had to do this. The only Lund seats I found were around $200/seat. Fleet farm had generic ones in the right color for $35/seat. They seem well built and since I needed 3 went the cheaper route.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I re-built all three of mine. Marine plywood, some 1/4 inch bolts and T-nuts (stainless) and a lot of staples. It wasn’t too tough.

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

Looks like it’s time to rebuild.

Thanks Guys.

reb
    SE Wisconsin

Yes, try rebuilding yourself if handy with upholstery removal/re-install. Another possibility is to check craigslist for seats. Use one of the search all craigslist search tools.

Best of luck, let us know if you do a rebuild. Pics?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.