SALE PENDING Lund Alaskan SSV16 Tiller with Awesome Electronics Package

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

SALE PENDING

For Sale: Lund Alaskan SSV16 Tiller with epic electronics package included.

For sale is the ultimate dual-sport boat, the Lund Alaskan SSV16. Measuring in at 16 feet 6 inches, this boat has EVERYTHING. Fish, hunt, or combine cast and blast in the same day. The electronics package on this boat is unbelievable, a pair of Humminbird Helix units are just the start.

Good Alaskans are hard to find and this is the best Alaskan you will see for sale this year and probably next year as well.

Boat: 1998 Lund Alaskan SSV16 – The battleship of the Lund lineup, the Alaskan is as tough as nails. The boat is 16 feet 6 inches total length with a 77 inch beam.

Everything on the boat is solid. Transom is perfect, hull is perfect, only minor use marks on the paint. The floor is rock solid with vinyl flooring for the ultimate in low maintenance. Includes two original Lund pedestal seats and a third new seat. Boat garage-kept since new. This boat handles everything big and small. Take on the big water when the ducks are flying and leave the small boat guys sitting at the dock. When it’s fishing time, this is a stealth angling dream machine. It trolls low and slow and has all the electronics you could ever want and then some.

Outboard: 2001 Yamaha F40 (40 HP) 4-stroke. Bulletproof Yamaha at its finest, this thing trolls like a Swiss watch. Plenty of get-up-and-go, 30+ MPH on the top end. Electric start, power trim, all controls at the tiller handle. This outboard has received flawless maintenance and is low hours. Oil and lower unit lube changed religiously. Add gas, turn key, and go.

Included with the outboard is a fuel tank, hose, spare prop (never used), full maintenance kit including oil filters, fuel filter/water separators, spare seals kit, and YamaLube oil for both engine and lower unit. Also included is a transom saver, took kit, and other accessories.

Can demonstrate outboard running on hose/muffs for serious buyer.

Electronics: This is a really good, really well set up electronics package.

Dual Humminbird Helix side scan sonar / mapping GPS units. Driver’s unit is a Helix 10 CHIRP/MEGA, bow unit is a Helix 9 CHIRP. Both units on full RAM mounts with rubberized travel covers. The detail and resolution of the Helix units is astonishing. Not only can you see spot fish and incredibly detailed structure, you can actually distinguish the fish species based on shape.

Minnkota Terrova trolling motor – Both foot pedal control and wireless remote control are included. Also included is a spare prop. These units are fully networked to the Humminbird GPS units motor for all the automated iPilot functions.

But wait, there’s more…

– Humminbird twin transducer setup, with both left and right transducers. Full resolution on both sides.

– LakeMaster Plus mapping chips in both Helix units.

– Minnkota two-bank on-board battery charger – Plug, charge, and play the next day.

– Interstate deep cycle battery and AGM starting battery. Both batteries connected to the on-board charger.

Trailer: 1998 Yacht Club trailer with swing tongue, roller bunks, lights all working and spare tire. This trailer is as heavy-duty as the Alaskan. The boat glides easily on and off of a full roller setup. Bearing buddies are installed and the trailer bearings were serviced last year. All tires are in excellent condition.

Title is in hand and I will make sure you get everything transferred smoothly.

Take this baby home for $16,000. Cash only, please.

If you have a reasonable offer, let’s hear it. “Reasonable” being the key word here, brothers and sisters.

Private message with questions or send a phone number and I’ll call you.

I can provide more photos, it’s too cumbersome to upload any more on this site.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20210416_115814760-scaled.jpg

2. IMG_20210416_115458779-scaled.jpg

3. IMG_20210416_104530276-scaled.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

What vintage are the electronics & trolling motor?

Thank you.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

That’s interesting, the 1998 Lund catalog shows the 16 SSV Alaskan as having a flat floor bow to stern, with no casting platform. Did you add that?

HRG

Attachments:
    1. Lund-1998-SSV-Alaskan.jpg

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Grouse is this the dingy you use to run into the harbor to pick up beer.
    I know you have been running that new 40′ dual 600 hp walleye boat and thought you are unloading some of the accessories to up grade to the 50′ tri powered 1800 hp unit that is coming on the market. whistling

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

PM sent

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

That’s interesting, the 1998 Lund catalog shows the 16 SSV Alaskan as having a flat floor bow to stern, with no casting platform. Did you add that?

HRG

Casting deck was added by anchor marine. All aluminum supports with vinal flooring to match original.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

What vintage are the electronics & trolling motor?

Thank you.

Hummingbird units are Gen 2. I believe they were added in early fall of 2018.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

In my business we call that puffing. Nice boat.

jbg1219
    NW Iowa

As a lund Alaskan fan, I will agree with you, this might be the nicest on I have seen on the used market in years! That is one heck of a nice boat, and if it was 18 foot long, I would be in my truck heading north right now!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.