Lund 1675 owners

• nord

Those that have the 1675 Lund Impact , any likes or dislikes about the boat? I’m looking at getting one this fall.

SM

Great choice. I have a 2016. Only issue is that I keep the boat on a lift in front of my lakefront home. Lund cover is a pain to install from inside the boat. Love the flip seat and plenty of room to fish both fore & aft.

Buckeye1

I have one also, love the boat. I wish the rod locker could accommodate longer rods.

nord

sm, with the seats flipped up, can you still get at the live well?

nord

Buckeye 1, the center rod only holes so many 7′ rods and the rest need to be shorter, is that correct? Will the rod storage on the side of boat hold 7 ‘ rods also? Do you both have Merc 90 hp on the back? How do you like them?

SM

sm, with the seats flipped up, can you still get at the live well?

Yes, with effort. You pull the seat back to the 90 degree position and the live well opens in the opposite direction. A partner helps. You also have the fore live well, so depending upon the size, species and number of fish you will have plenty of room. All the Lund boats I sold this year have the flip seats.
    I would also suggest you consider adding the optional bait station to keep your bait alive and fresh.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0120.jpg.pdf

nord

Thanks for the info, SM.

Buckeye1

Nord you are correct on the center storage. I have not tried the side locker, store tools and life jacket etc in there.

I have the Merc 90 4s.

nord

Thanks Buckeye 1. waytogo

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

center rod storage is 5 @ 7 foot tubes
    5 @ 6′ 6″ tubes
    the side lockers at 7′ 6″ long

I personally keep multiple rods in each tube.
    I have reels with fold down handles
    The trick to put two rods in a single tube
    is to gingerly push them in together.
    using this technique, I currently have 14 or 15 rods in the ten tubes.

Buckeye1

Rod sleeves also help with multiple rods in a tube

nord

Buckeye 1 and Eye-catcher, thanks again for all the good info. I’m just waiting until the end of August to see if Alumacraft comes out with a boat in the 1675 Impact size. If not, Lund here I come!!

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Bought a 2017 Impact 1675 with side console, powered by a 90 hp ETEC. Plenty of fishing room with the 90 inch beam, and rod storage is great. I also have the option of the on-surface rod storage with tubes on starboard side. Don’t remember the length it will hold, so ask your dealer. I do know it will take rods that won’t fit into center storage compartment.Plenty of other storage too. Fished three guys in Canada and plenty of room, even with all our junk. I did not get the flip seats in the back though, but no regrets there. Got mine with a Shorelander roller trailer, and loads and unloads great.
    Looked at the closest thing Alumacraft had, but lacked the side locker storage, and shorter beam and length were the deal killers. Good luck with your purchase.

nord

Z-man,I told my Alumacraft dealer I would wait and see if they come out with anything for 2019 that is the size of the 1675 Lund Impact. If not, I will be headed toward the closest Lund dealer. I believe the dealer meetings for the 2019 line is sometime mid August.

Todd J Grisko

I bought my 2018 in Feb this year… absolutely love it! The only thing I didn’t like was the gas gauge was wired into the nav lights… wierd. I had my dealer correct it to come on with master switch.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.