Power button sticking

• threed

Having trouble with my 322 power button getting stuck. It causes the brightness to jump around from high to low. Usually shutting it off and on will fix it for the short term, but usually will happen a little later.

Any suggestions?

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

This is the start of it pooping out on ya. My 102c did that for awhile, I was actually able to make it stop for long periods of time by hitting the exit button quite a few times upon startup or right before I shut it down.
    Eventually the power button will quit working all together though, then you are screwed as they don’t fix em anymore. I have also been finding this is an extremely common problem with that vintage of lowrances.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Having the same problems with mine. Just figured its time to look for a upgrade.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Same thing with mine…

Z71Hunt, do you have a solution???

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Yeah I have an eagle fishmark 480 that does the same thing. Curious to know a solution.

milemark_714

Mine did the same thing,now the unit blows fuses when it gets wet.It sux that they will not repair them,not a bad unit otherwise.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Fixed mine by installing a new Humminbird. Anyone want a global map 5200 c with a lake master chip? Need a GPS puck. The one from your 332 should fit it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.