lowrance H2o

• Boar

any one still have theirs? i still have 3 of them working. sorry if this topic is a old one.

Rick Pen

Still have mine,really almost forgot I had it.

slough

Still rock an H2Oc in the truck that I got on a black Friday sale at Cabela’s for about $100 has to be over 10-12 years ago. Still works well and my cigarette lighter adapter charger still works! Thing has well over 1000 hours on it.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I finally sold my H2Oc a year or so ago. It worked fine.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Still got the H20c with a lake master chip in it. One of the best hand held marine gps units ever made.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Still works well and my cigarette lighter adapter charger still works

It’s not a charger Slough, it’s an alternate power source.

Boar

ive talked to a guya who wheels and deals in them. he said to turn them on every so often. they can loose their ability to track sattilight. same as charging ur vex batt. in the off season.

gimp

I still have and use my H2OC. The only thing is that the screen has gotten smaller that I remember. lol.

Slabhunter

I only use it for ice fishing but still have my H2Oc with the LM chip and well over 200 Waypoints but it takes forever for the unit to find My Location now. Does anyone know how to save those waypoints in a file and transfer to a newer unit?

brewerybuilder

ive talked to a guya who wheels and deals in them. he said to turn them on every so often. they can loose their ability to track sattilight. same as charging ur vex batt. in the off season.

Still have mine and recently found it in a drawer while looking for something else. Haven’t used it in probably 6-7 years. I remember hearing this back then. Doubt mine still works because of this. If it still works I should get rid of it because I doubt I will ever use it again. They are probably not worth anything on a selling market however.

stjoeguy

Mine still works. It only gets used twice a year in Canada when I give to someone in a camp boat that doesn’t have a GPS. Otherwise I bring it along as a backup.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

still use my H2Oc when Im walking out for ice fishing, have the Lakematerster chip for WI in it. I also take it out in the boat to mark spots I find when open water fishing. Only had 1 problem with it and that was due to not using it for over 6 months, it wouldn’t find the satellite, but another thread on here helped me fix that.

The Navionics app on a phone works but my preference is Lakemaster maps and the Navionics App only works where you have cell service

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Still have one. I use it on a couple lakes for various way points, and some of these maps have better detail than navionics on the phone. Cigarette lighter cord disappeared years ago. Wish I still had that. I turn it on atleast 15 minutes before I get to a lake. Burns batteries for a bit then.

Red Eye

Still have it with LM chip and used it last night. Always use it when walking out. Nice to walk right to a spot and stick it in your pocket while you drill holes. We all know how long cell phone batteries last in the cold. It seems help the satellite issue if you start it up and put it on dash of truck on way to the lake. The more you use it the faster it hooks up.

Rick Pen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Boar wrote:</div>

Still have mine and recently found it in a drawer while looking for something else. Haven’t used it in probably 6-7 years. I remember hearing this back then. Doubt mine still works because of this. If it still works I should get rid of it because I doubt I will ever use it again. They are probably not worth anything on a selling market however.

I just got mine out and I have lost the guts on the cigarette plug. Unit still works but home liked being able to plug in when I used it on the boat when I went out with someone else.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Despite getting a Helix mid-season last year the H20c is still my preferred tool. Fits in the pocket a lot better when walking around. Plus I can hold it on one hand and drive the truck with the other. Someday it will stop working and then I’ll have to adapt.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.