Lowrance elite fs7

• Austin Tanner Lee

What trolling motor is compatible with a lowrance elite fs7? I’m debating on just getting the first trolling motor I find with spot lock and Bluetooth remote but in the long run I’ll probably wish I would’ve got one that compatible with each other.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Any MinnKota with a Universal Sonar Transducer. You just need the correct adapter cord.

-J.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Lowrance makes their own bow mount now called the Lowrance Ghost. Its specifically designed to be integrated with Lowrance electronics and its brushless. I don’t personally know anyone who has one so I can’t comment on that.

Austin Tanner Lee

I was curious about would my trolling motor need to be compatible with my fish finder to use spot lock

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I was curious about would my trolling motor need to be compatible with my fish finder to use spot lock

Negative. The trolling motor will have its own GPS in the head or a puck and it can operate all on its own for spot lock.

Tim Shig

Austin,
    Did you get your elite fs to work with an xi5? I’m considering going the same route…

Rick Janssen

I have an xi5 and that works well with my lowrance fishfinder.

Tim Shig

Thanks Rick. Which Lowrance ff do you have?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I wouldn’t.

Wouldn’t? Why not elaborate a little. It would make the comment actually useful

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.