LOTW …

• TripleA
    Blaine

I am heading to LOTW to fish Friday and Sat. In these recent cold front conditions can anyone give me any tips for walleye presentations? I will be fishing out of a permanent and not mobile as its with 10+ other guys and with this cold I am pretty sure it will lean towards a beer drinking contest more so than fishing hard. I am planning one bobber rod with a shiner? and a #4 rap to call them in. Any other ideas are greatly appreciated! Also- Any LOTW reports from today?

THANKS!

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Lindy Ratln’ flyer, glow pink.
    Rattlin’ buckshot spoon, glow pink.

Tip with minnow head.

TripleA
    Blaine

Lindy Ratln’ flyer, glow pink.
    Rattlin’ buckshot spoon, glow pink.

Tip with minnow head.

Glow pink, noted thanks

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

In the IDO LOTW get together thread Joel Nelson has a pretty detailed post regarding what you’re looking for. Great info!

Brady Kovarik

X2 on the red and glow pink buckshot. Was there fishing 3 days last week and never took if off

Timo i

Sip don’t chug

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I am heading to LOTW to fish Friday and Sat. In these recent cold front conditions can anyone give me any tips for walleye presentations? I will be fishing out of a permanent and not mobile as its with 10+ other guys and with this cold I am pretty sure it will lean towards a beer drinking contest more so than fishing hard. I am planning one bobber rod with a shiner? and a #4 rap to call them in. Any other ideas are greatly appreciated! Also- Any LOTW reports from today?

THANKS!

Last weekend friends that fished the south shore had a very slow bite (their largest fish in 3 days was a 16″ sauger) while friends that fished the west side near Springsteel did very well.

Nice Fella

Glow pink frisbee jig with a minnow head. And don’t fish it on the bottom, keep it at least 1-1/2′ up. Maybe “everybody knows that”. Good luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.