Lose something

• Deuces

toast toast
    Y’all enjoy.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

If anyone found a 14″ chrome wheel and tire on the side of the road between Wausau and Stanley, WI last August, shoot me PM. Looks like this one.

Worth a hail Mary, I guess. rotflol

Attachments:
    1. 20200824_110149-scaled.jpg

B-man

So is it my bladebait er no??

The suspense is killing me

Nick

Owner found!! Thanks for mostly nothing guys

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

B-man
    Nick found the blade bait AND the log it was hooked on. You have to take log also when you pick up your BB. devil

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ll bet you’re fun at parties.

pbitschura

My virginity, back of a boat. 1969, Watersmeet Michigan.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    My guess is he really doesn’t want to find the owner of the item. But wants to make himself feel better about keeping it.

This comment is not needed.

Nick, first of all great first name waytogo toast

Second, you just happened to post during the time of year all the iceheads are having withdrawals from staring at their lil round screens all day, and many open water dudes still have their boats hiding in storage somewhere. Fuses are short, and butthurt comes easily. Entertainment can come from even the simplest of topics.

Good on you posting about it, worth a shot.

Mr Beads – you may be correct. I just think someone who truly wanted to find the owner of a lost item would post more info. Than “lost something”

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Heck, U2 still hasn’t found what they’re looking for either…..

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Still trying out to figure out what he gave back, Does anyone know? Will we ever know?

KPE
    River Falls, WI

FYI: I have been searching for my other 2020 Chevy silverado truck fob for the last 2 weeks. Not looking forward to replacing that.

I believe they can be had online for around $50-60. Looks like you can re-program in your driveway without even going to a dealer. Instructions on programming here:

https://www.programyourremote.com/classified/2020-chevrolet-silverado-keyless-entry-remote-fob-smart-key-programming-instructions-listing-9861.aspx

I had a similar issue with my previous 2010. Cost me $15 to get a new fob and free to program it. Hope that helps!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Nick wrote:</div>

Ditto

Thats what most of us contribute to every thread. Mostly nothing chased

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Nick I’m glad the owner and you connected. A BIG thank you for doing the right thing in returning the item.
    The majority here are scratching their heads as why you were so vague in giving out any info and then getting upset when you were questioned why no extra info was added to help with locating the owner. ????
    Again I commend you for doing the right thing. I tip my hat to you. waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m beginning to think some one drank my busch lite can. Otherwise I really did loose it

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

None of this is getting my leg back. )

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I’m beginning to think some one drank my busch lite can. Otherwise I really did loose it

Bear I think it is been to long and you need to alert the authorities on this urgent manor. Do you thing maybe someone busch napped it any cameras up that could help us track the missing can down. At this point we all know he’s no good to drink, but you know the motto no soldier left behind. PM me and we can set up a search party. toast

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

@Bearcat89

@Suzuki

Just trying to help two members with one image

Attachments:
    1. heavy-seas-peg-leg-imperial-stout-beer-of-the-weekpng-3e1f6079c3400ee5.jpeg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Was it your left leg? I saw a Beaver dragging a chunk of wood along, I guess it could have been a leg once. wink

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

Was it your left leg? I saw a Beaver dragging a chunk of wood along, I guess it could have been a leg once. wink

I’m not sure. They both look alike.

Attachments:
    1. Seamus.png

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    True, except he didn’t post anything of value

Same could be said of some your sport threads doah hah

His good intentions were quite obvious. Some may not be keyboard masters like others.

Truth toast

critter 1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Bear I think it is been to long and you need to alert the authorities on this urgent manor. Do you thing maybe someone busch napped it any cameras up that could help us track the missing can down. At this point we all know he’s no good to drink, but you know the motto no soldier left behind. PM me and we can set up a search party. toast

Maybe an Amber Alert. But I don’t think with bush that would be accurate
    toast

eyeguy507
    SE MN

mmmmmmmkay…..i think you just want us to feel bad so you have a sense of vindication.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Nick I’m glad the owner and you connected. A BIG thank you for doing the right thing in returning the item.
    The majority here are scratching their heads as why you were so vague in giving out any info and then getting upset when you were questioned why no extra info was added to help with locating the owner. ????
    Again I commend you for doing the right thing. I tip my hat to you. waytogo

Are we sure anything was even lost?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I disagree, this was a highly entertaining thread.
    Granted, it was no 8efe28aeba5bfd44 but close.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Are we sure anything was even lost?
    [/quote]

I’m starting to think it was his own sense of humor, hopefully it will get put to use next time!

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.