Lose something

• Nick

Let me know where, what it was in, and what was in it!! Someone is having a bad day.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m guessing professor plum in the study with a candlestick

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I’m guessing BK MISPLACED a can of spam.

Nick

Haha!! I would be sick if I lost what I found and I want to get it back to the owner.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I lost my mind. I believe it was inside my head, which fell off, because it wasn’t screwed on tight. I have know idea when or where I was when this happened. 🤷‍♂️

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I put a full busch down today I had just cracked. And honestly haven’t seen it since.

blackbay
    mn

Would it fit in a bikini?

Ron
    Victoria, mn

At my advanced age, I lose things daily. And they always turn up right where I left them.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Does it have 8EFE28AEBA5BFD44 written on it?

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

I put a full busch down today I had just cracked. And honestly haven’t seen it since.

That’s awful to hear. Did you report it to the authorities? Any leads? Let me know if I can help assemble a search party. Man I hope the little feller is ok.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

That’s awful to hear. Did you report it to the authorities? Any leads? Let me know if I can help assemble a search party. Man I hope the little feller is ok.

It’s still missing and I’m becoming worried.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

If it’s been 24hrs.you file a missing busch report with the police bearcat.

bigpike

This threads reminds me of Sienfeld. It’s really about nothing

Nick

Where are the admin at!! I was just trying to help get someone their gear back and these people high jacked it!!

bigpike

It might help if you are not so vague. Now I know that you found someone’s property. Maybe the next step would be to give a rough location. Ido covers a wide area.

B-man

Thank heavens…..you found my blade bait stuck in a log on Rainy River yesterday. Shoot me a pm and I’ll swing by to pick it up!

Thanks man toast

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Where are the admin at!! I was just trying to help get someone their gear back and these people high jacked it!!

Many different way to look at what they are doing..
    1. Showing of IDO members sense of humor
    2. High jacking a helpful thread
    3. Keeping your topic on top of the general forum thread.
    4. Keeping your topic on top of the todays topic box.

If you want you may want to post slightly more info about the item you found, general area, etc. Leave out one or two key clues only the true owner would know.
    People lose things every day. The last thing you want is a full PM box with people asking for every item they have lost.

Thank you for trying to do the correct thing with the item you found.

FYI: I have been searching for my other 2020 Chevy silverado truck fob for the last 2 weeks. Not looking forward to replacing that.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I just lost a nice pair of sunglasses. How about some details!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Nick, some people like me have lost items but haven’t realize it yet.

What launch, what River any one of those hints could get someone like me to look at my gear to see if anything is missing.

Your post made me check for my wallet. It was there.

Nick

It was on 169 but my guess is the person was on their way home. I am not giving details more than that period! I could have just kept my mouth shut, but I would be sick if I lost that.

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Somebody lost their lunch?

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

It was on 169 but my guess is the person was on their way home. I am not giving details more than that period! I could have just kept my mouth shut, but I would be sick if I lost that.

I know what it is, I know what it is! It was a tough brain teaser but this last hint gave it away.

Nick

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Nick wrote:</div>

I know what it is, I know what it is! It was a tough brain teaser but this last hint gave it away.

Thanks for being a smart ass!!

Nick

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Nick wrote:</div>

Thanks for being a smart ass!!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Since you have no real interest in finding the guy who lost something on a Hwy thats 300+ miles long, this leaves you two options….

1) You can play along with the guys here or…

2) Take yourself far to seriously.

You have left zero clues, zero location and now you think we are being a smart ass. jester Just understand we all know this is just a social media platform and is intended for information & entertainment. If you don’t want to provide more information you will end up being the entertainment. wink

BTW, it’s easier for us to help if you at least fill in your general location. We don’t know if you are from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa or Mars.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

U.S. Route 169 (US 169) is a north-south U.S highway that currently runs for 966 miles (1,555 km) from the city of Virginia, Minnesota to Tulsa, Oklahoma at Memorial Drive.

Somewhere at Mille Lacs maybe?

munchy
    NULL

Being so secretive about an object will get you nowhere. People lose things everyday. Unless it’s an IDO branded item there is a very small chance the person who lost it is actually a visitor here.

Even just giving a small description would help a ton. For instance, if you found a tacklebox, say “Found tacklebox on 169, describe it and a few contents to get returned”. Easy peasy.

That way anyone who knows someone that lost a tacklebox on 169 in the last month could get ahold of you.

Right now you have thrown a bag of feathers in the air and hoping the right feather makes it to the right person.

Good luck.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.