Live well bait buckets

• captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

Ive a live well with a top that is circular on one side presumably for a drop in bait bucket. I’ve not been able to find one online. Do they work well? Thanks for any help. Dan

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

My Crestliner has the same setup. The boat had a bait bucket in it when I purchased it. The Circle had been modified to fit the bucket that was there. They added a metal ring around the circle to work with the bucket they had. The circle needed to be smaller to hold the bucket. I don’t use if often because I rarely use live bait. I do use it each year on our fall perch trip to leech lake. We dock the boat at the resort we stay and we put all our minnows in the bucket in the livewell overnight. They all stay alive great.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

This one works in my Stratos baitwell. It’s a little smaller in diameter than the Plano 700 that came with the boat but it works.

captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

Thanks guys!

Ripjiggen

Did you drill holes in it Pat? Or does the inside bucket have holes? Otherwise what would be the point of putting the bucket in the livewell baitwell. With no air being pumped in. Yeah don’t make the Plano 700 no more.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

The inner bucket has holes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.