Lithium Flasher Batteries Locally in Metro

• 404 ERROR
    MN

Any shops stock them? I know Thorne does but I’m almost an hour from there being i’m in the south metro. Called Gander, FF, Cabelas, Scheels and Thorne bros and they were the only local shop that stocks them currently. Need a new battery for the weekend and would like to upgrade to Lithium.

Jake V

I know Joe’s had them in stock at the store last weekend. It was the Norsk brand. That still might be a little drive for you though.

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

Prior Lake Bait & Tackle carries a full line of flashers so I’d be surprised if they didn’t carry lithium batteries. (952) 447-6096 located of Hwy 13

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

The Forest Lake Gander Outdoors carries them so perhaps the Lakeville one would also?

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Call Amped outdoors and see if they will get one out to you today for tomorrow delivery or Amazon prime will get here tomorrow

The Amped website says they are up in Fargo, stuff ordered will ship next week.

Bige1909

I believe Wayzata bait has Amped Outdoors lithium batteries now.

B-man

Can’t help you with a local place to get one, but what are you powering?

If it’s a traditional flasher and you are a hole-hopper, I’d highly suggest getting the Amped Outdoors 6ah battery.

That thing is LIGHT AS A FEATHER and will run a flasher for a couple days. I plan on getting one for my back up/wife’s Bird 45.

If you’re running a Helix/Garmin/Marcum-lx then go with the 12ah (I have one for my Garmin).

More weight compared to the feather of a 6ah, but still far lighter than a 7-9ah SLA, and obviously more capacity.

404 ERROR
    MN

Can’t help you with a local place to get one, but what are you powering?

It’ll be running an FLX-28. Best bet may be to just go to Thorne and get a 6AH, not looking forward to an hour drive! Joes and Prior lake both have the 7.5 and Wayzata only has even bigger but it’s quite a bit more expensive and not really needed powering a Vex. Thanks everyone!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Eagle –
    I got 4 of these. Free to good home.
    We take these out of the stairlifts when we buy them back and put new in.
    These are only 6 months old.

If you want to buzz over I’ll put em on the tender.

Attachments:
    1. Vex-Battery.jpg

I put the 6ah in my vexilars, they are crazy light! About half the weight of the older 10ah lithiums they replaced, just a fraction of a 9ah lead with about the same runtime.

404 ERROR
    MN

Thanks, EPG. I’ll stop by tonight for at least 1, maybe 2!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.