Large Corporations – No Heart, soul, or Honor

• Mos’

Something to say about living within your means.. no one forces you to purchase a majority of the material goods that get us into debt

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

In the last 3 years I don’t know how many times I’ve been told “I’m not here to make friends, I’m here to make money”. (and it shows)

I don’t understand how businesses don’t see that making friends, taking care of their friend will finically take care of them.

It was about 15 years ago when a new computer program eliminated my position of 20 years along with 30+ others. I was devastated. I knew my families life style was going to take a hit. That first year wasn’t so bad because of the severance package but the second year was a killer.

Now 15 years later, we are very happy. Happier then ever…although the Colonel has a hard time looking me in the eye even today.

Sometimes new beginnings aren’t as bad as first perceived.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Somewhere along the line we were lead to believe banks are our friends. Reality is they are there to make money and are far from our friends. The Wells Fargo scandal is one example of how low they will sink.

I wish your wife well, she will look back at this time and actually thank the bank.

maddogg

To make the bad situation even worse on her was the fact that the person who made the call to inform her could not even get her name right in the conversation. He called her 2 different names during the call and neither name was correct – Neither were even close and her name is not a hard one ( Dawn ) That pretty bad when they can not even get the name of the person who’s life they are upsetting correct.

Maybe it wasn’t her they were letting go?
    Best of luck to your wife in finding a better job.

disco bobber

Somewhere along the line we were lead to believe banks are our friends. Reality is they are there to make money and are far from our friends. The Wells Fargo scandal is one example of how low they will sink.

I wish your wife well, she will look back at this time and actually thank the bank.

May I correct you? Wells Fargo scandals.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.