Know why I like marcum over vex?

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I got a Marcum but I’m going out today to buy a Vex, just so I can argue with myself.

O’Meara Outdoors
    In a tree, on a lake

I use an FLX28. It has been the greatest thing to use imo. Pros: bright, responsive, user friendly and timeless. My father in law has an old fl8 and it works just as good as the day he bought it. I’m biased, but what I have works!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I got a Marcum but I’m going out today to buy a Vex, just so I can argue with myself.

rotflol rotflol toast

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Well ain’t this thread a tickling entertainment venue!
    You got about half or more posts from the serious and analytical personalities, and then you got the others that already have played the ping pong game of Marcum vrs Vexilar, Packers/Vikings…yada, yada…
    Fun to recognize, some topics can be just for sheets and giggles…

Attachments:
    1. Dumb-and-Dumber-To.png

AaronMoore

I’m a vex guy because I don’t need a update for it to work

castle-rock-clown

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eelpoutguy wrote:</div>

rotflol rotflol toast

If you are serious, get the FL28 with a ProView transducer in the Ultrapack. Yea it’s the most expensive, but it has all the bells and whistles that you would end up adding to their previous units. If your not serious, buy one anyways.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You know what they call guys who own both? “Sybil”

Rose at red
    Violets are blue
    I’m schizophrenic
    and so am I.

castle-rock-clown

Join the club, I own all three, Vex, Marcum, and H-Bird. I’m the eccentric uncle who outfits family and friends on fishing excursions.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

For the love of god, why wont this thread die?

I like fishing!

I wish this site had karma.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

For the love of god, why wont this thread die?

Huh? You brought the subject up….live with it.

castle-rock-clown

This thread has all the makings of an epic subject, it has competition, drama, emotion, dedication, humor and most of all, it irritates some…in this case the OP, who we found out only “likes” fishing. We need to do what we can as a community to bring him some “love”.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

This thread has all the makings of an epic subject, it has competition, drama, emotion, dedication, humor and most of all, it irritates some…in this case the OP, who we found out only “likes” fishing. We need to do what we can as a community to bring him some “love”.

It’s even got schizophrenic poetry, who could ask for more?

Why am I not fishing right now???

castle-rock-clown

I’m on the ice, so far lookers but no takers.

Attachments:
    1. image-3.jpg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Join the club, I own all three, Vex, Marcum, and H-Bird. I’m the eccentric uncle who outfits family and friends on fishing excursions.

You mean 3 out of 4.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Lowrance is far better than the other 3.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

You know why I like my vexilar? Because it works every single time I turn it on.I don’t have to worry about a damn update.I don’t have to try and figure out why this week it doesn’t show my jig or the bottom.Marcums are a good unit but they are not the only one out there.They are not perfect.

hnd

when people go “I DONT NEED NO UPDATE!!!!” i just picture them posting on their commodore 64

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.