Kayak bass fishing

• ChaseDuaneShiver

Who out there loves to get on some fish in the old yak

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

I sometimes daydream about throwing a yak onto some of the neighborhood ponds/lakes. Just not something I can justify throwing money at or devoting the time to right now.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’d like to get a yak, or even better a fishing SUP, to tide me over until we get our boat.

They are perfect for inshore, in some situao better than a boat.

Frenchman
    West Central Indiana

I fish along the Tippecanoe river here in Western Indiana spring through fall. Really enjoy the simplicity of Kayak fishing!

Whopper Stopper
    Forest Lake MN

Fish bass out of a kayak all summer long.i can’t believe the Ranger guys that bust in and bust out catching zip while I maybe sitting on a 10 fish day in one spot.

Lots of advantages of a kayak, slow and methodical is one of them.

WS

Jeff Telander

Like a silent assasin! I love it for fishing shallow spring time panfish. I put stabilizer floats on mine so I can reach things behind me without having to pucker my butt so tight in fear of tipping. Also added an anchor trolley, ram mount for gps and I strap my old FL8 to the nose. #yaklife

eyeguy54

love the yak for chasin fish! mississippi river and lakes around here are a lot of fun.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I added one to the wish list about five years ago. I think a peddle model would be a perfect blend of exercise and fishing.

I’ve seen some pretty well equipped kayaks, some with trolling motors, (kinda like riding a bike on a treadmll).

I can think of many sunrises that would be well viewed from a kayak.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.