KastKing?

• Aaron Drier

Anyone have any experience with their reels? I am waiting on my new reel a sharky bait runner, the price was low enough for me to give them a chance. I’ll only be able to use it on open water until late I the year. I will post my opinions and review later this spring.

Chris Aker

Aaron, how did you like the KastKing? I just bought a spinning reel, baitcasting reel, one rod and 2 rolls of braid. The reviews I’ve read on their reels are positive, and the stuff was cheap enough for me to give it a shot. I’d like to hear reviews from guys on this site, as I think they would be honest.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I run some 80 lbs braid for cats and musky on my bigger rods. No complaints.

tangler
    Inactive

I have a pair of the “Rover” round baitcasters. In year 3 and no issues. Solid drag, loud clicker, perfect for trolling for us. I fit 7 colors of 18 lb lead (the old suffix kind, not the advanced) on a size 60.

My 12 year old son weighs 80 pounds soaking wet and he winched a trophy lake trout up from the depths without too much struggle.

Lou W

I have the Spartacus baitcaster. Caught numerous walleye and lmb the past year. No problems. I got a soulygang spinner 1000 size and have caught walleye up to 28” with no probs so far. Drags have been smooth on both.
    The price on both was cheap enough to give them a try. So far so good

DT

I was looking into the KastKing bait feeder for a deadstick ice rod but the reviews were hit and miss. I held off buying one because of the poor reviews.

disco bobber

I bought one on line for ice fishing and rigging live bait. I haven’t used it much yet but the “freespool” sure isn’t very free. Even with a 3/8ths oz sinker I need to help line come out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.