Kare 11 Website for News

• LabDaddy1

Exactly, Suzuki. Most intelligent people gather their info from multiple sources to compare and contrast, examine how they relate to their own personal experiences, and only then draw their conclusions while still being open to new information.

Tried to respond to you with quotes but gave up after the 5th time. This website sometimes!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Pretty well known by watching the weather on 3 stations, there will be 3 different forecasts I don’t see why it would be any different then news.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Pretty well known by watching the weather on 3 stations, there will be 3 different forecasts I don’t see why it would be any different then news.

LOL!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Nice. jester

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Exactly, Suzuki. Most intelligent people gather their info from multiple sources to compare and contrast, examine how they relate to their own personal experiences, and only then draw their conclusions while still being open to new information.

Tried to respond to you with quotes but gave up after the 5th time. This website sometimes!

^This is annoying and becoming more and more of an issue.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Are you guys highlighting a portion of the post and then clicking quote or

Just trying to quote the whole post.

I work off an Ipad and desk top and don’t seem to ever have a problem. Not saying there isn’t one.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

Are you guys highlighting a portion of the post and then clicking quote or

Just trying to quote the whole post.

I work off an Ipad and desk top and don’t seem to ever have a problem. Not saying there isn’t one.

Well, you are BK, and face it…we aren’t. wink

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I just hit quote and every time now it sends me error

Ripjiggen

I frankly gave up quoting on my iPhone because it ask if I’m a bot and then never post my response.

blackbay

I frankly gave up quoting on my iPhone because it ask if I’m a bot and then never post my response.

Those tick me off. They never allow you to reply YES.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I’m still happily quoting others on my MacBook Pro. Never a glitch or a Captcha.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m still happily quoting others on my MacBook Pro. Never a glitch or a Captcha.

Test quote. I too have noticed problems but not every time.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I have issues on both an iPhone and occasionally a desktop PC. This very post didn’t go through until the 3rd attempt after clicking on the different “trucks” “planes” and “stoplights” in the image. flame

CaptainMusky

I have a friend that works for Kare 11, and they have virtually no say over what is “news”. They have a corporate news director who assigns different stories out, and they write them. I’ve tried giving him some leads, and he just laughs and says it will never happen. Even as a follow up to his previous stories. Or if it has anything tribal related, they won’t touch it unless told to.

Remember Ivory Hecker? She left and was working as a reporter in Houston. She was fed up about what the producers and leaders kept preaching them to investigate and what to say on air so that once on a live report she went rogue and spoke about what they were allowed to and not allowed to report/speak on. She was promptly fired and has since started up a new thinktank where they are exposing all this in the media. Its obviously not surprising because anyone with a brain can see what they are doing.
    Guess what the leading thing she was told not to talk about? Ivermectin. Shocker.

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Netguy wrote:</div>

Test quote. I too have noticed problems but not every time.

The times I have that issue is if you are quoting a post that already has multiple quotes in it. THen I get the captha thing. I just click the back arrow, then remove some of the original quote and just have the last comment quoted and it works perfectly.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Bingo…

A double quote with a like sends me to OPPS page.

Don’t quote a post that already has a quote in it.

There, fixed it. And Dave gets the big bucks! rotflol

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

There is the quoting issue and also sometimes the page times out when replying to a post. This latter thing happens especially when creating a new post. It will post to the webpage but your page will timeout.

Is there anyone looking into these issues or should we all stop reporting them? Lol. If there isn’t a site admin IT person than no point in repeating the issues every few weeks

Welder guy

I get my news from Reuters, they don’t lean left or right.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

There is the quoting issue and also sometimes the page times out when replying to a post. This latter thing happens especially when creating a new post. It will post to the webpage but your page will timeout.

Is there anyone looking into these issues or should we all stop reporting them? Lol. If there isn’t a site admin IT person than no point in repeating the issues every few weeks

Dave Lozier is the guy, he will fix it or kill it. grin

LabDaddy1

I think more often it has been quotes containing other quotes, like mentioned above. iPhone, if it makes any difference

LabDaddy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Lol, but when?

LabDaddy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Lol, but when?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

personally i am not a fan of any news website. i much prefer channel 4 news with frank and amelia!!!!1

Umy
    South Metro

A. NEVER watch the news. It is editorializing and sensationalism and pushed at pandering to a certain side and selling ads – making money. There is NO MORE investigative journalism that I can find and so up to me to make decisions based on collecting as much info as possible, sifting through it and arriving at my own conclusions.
    Duck Duck Go for me too ( probably just fooling myself though)

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.